Thursday, May 18, 2006

sleepy = short

I'm really sleepy right now, but I have been wanting to post for some time now and never seem to have time, so I'm making time.
My guess is this will be a short post. Not because of lack of joy but strickly because I'm sleepy.

My little sister is getting Married on Saturday!!! She's all grown up, but she's still my little sister.
My main squeeze and I are driving down to her wedding, it's in Eureka Springs, AR. I'm so glad I will have good company for the long drive. ;)

I'd love to post a picture of the bride to be, unfortunately the only pictures I have of her on my computer are pictures of her in her wedding dress and since the groom has yet to see the dress, I must leave you in want. sorry.

Hopefully in a week or so I will be able to post wedding pics for all to see. It's a small wedding and then they are having a reception on June 3rd for the whole crowd. I think there will be some prime photo opps there, food, fun, family, friends and funky dancing!

In the mean time, I've been looking for a reason to post this pic of me and a certain someone I enjoy spending time with. Isn't he handsome?!

5 comments:

alethea said...

Hey thanks for the picture!

Jon Mazarellla said...

Hi Heather!
Wow - time goes by! I can recall when you both were shy kids!

John Mazarella
One time resident of Ark City, KS now in Red Sox nation

And now for my own shameless self-promotion:

My Blog:
http://deadtheologiansclub.blogspot.com/

Our Church Web Site:
www.godseek.us

Blythe Lane said...

You're such a cute couple! Good to see your man.

Heather said...

John!!! Hey! :)
SO Good to hear from you!
I sometimes forget that you knew me and my sis such a long time ago and at such a rough time for us.
We're all grown up now, although I do confess I don't feel like much of a grown up.
I'm going to check out your blog right now!
Tell Becky and the kidos hi for me. I miss you all!
hugs!

Larka said...

Yeah! I have been checking to see if there was any mention of the man. Sounds like you are having a great time. He IS VERY handsome. Thanks for the pic.