Hope you all are doing well. It has been awhile since I have posted.
My husband and I have been working on the landscaping of our house and I wanted to share some pictures with you.
Landscaping Project (click here)
The first picture you will see is of our house 3 years ago before the front door was painted, before the storm door, and before anything was planted. We had to use a picture from 3 years ago as the start picture because we forgot to take a before picture just before we started the "rock wall" project.
We jumped into this project because we needed to add some good top soil to our flowerbeds, we had hard clay in there and no amount of compost, sand or stirring in new top soil was helping. A nursery suggested we either raise our flowerbed or dig our beds out 12-18" deep and then refill with good top soil. Both options were a huge task! We chose to raise the beds and it looks great!
We look forward to planting some colorful flowers this spring. Some of our shrubs will be yellow come the end of Spring and Summer, just so you know that everything planted will not always been the same shade of green.
One last note - doesn't my husband do an AWESOME job keeping our yard green?! I think it looks fantastic!
3 comments:
Yep, great yard! I look forward to seeing it ((and you guys & the puppy!!)) in a couple weeks, hopefully! Love ya =)
wow. it looks incredible! way to go!!
wow! it looks incredible! i'm way impressed. hope you had a great easter my dear!
Post a Comment