In the post previous to this one I posted pictures of what inspired the party theme for Baby E's 1st Birthday. Here is a slide show of what we put together. We sure love Baby E!
5 comments:
kim
said...
what a party!!! so glad we got to hang out with everyone =)
Yes, I did make the cake & cupcakes. A friend of mine had the cake pan set that makes checkerboard cake & let me borrow it. :) We all had a great time. The kids took huge naps Sunday and Monday after the party - so much fun it took 2 days to sleep it off. LOL
5 comments:
what a party!!! so glad we got to hang out with everyone =)
How cute!!!!! I love the invitation and the cake! You did a wonderful job!
Wow--you did GREAT with the decorations--did you make the cake/cupcakes? Looks like he had a blast!
Yes, I did make the cake & cupcakes. A friend of mine had the cake pan set that makes checkerboard cake & let me borrow it. :)
We all had a great time. The kids took huge naps Sunday and Monday after the party - so much fun it took 2 days to sleep it off. LOL
Hey, I totally agree with you about white lab mice...ick!!! Gray is a GREAT idea!! :)
Post a Comment