Here is a video of Mr. E, he has a language ALL his own. He does know actual English language words and is finally choosing to use more real words but still I catch him just talking away in jibber jabber and I find it endearing, of course as his mom I find much of what he does endearing. :)
3 comments:
ok Kingston loved this one, he was cracking up and so was I, I can't decide if the jibbering was more funny or the foot on the table, how is he doing that and not falling over?! so cute!
Haha yes, he is really diggin' putting his foot on the table lately. Not a habit I am a fan of, but it does have a certain cute factor to it (don't tell him I think that!) :)
His booster seat is kind of deep so I guess that is how he keeps from not falling off.
Hilarious!! I love it!
Post a Comment