These are some cheesecakes I made for an auction in April. They are my two favorite cheesecake recipes currently. On the left is a Chocolate-peanut butter cup cheescake, and on the right is a very rich and creamy mint-chocolate cheesecake. I have so enjoyed perfecting my cheesecakes over the past few years. I have successfully learned to bake them all the way through and keep them from cracking on the top! I now enjoy making cheesecakes for friends and the occasional freelance catering gig. Usually I find recipes I like and them tweak them to suite my taste and style. This summer I finally invented a recipe of my own for Caramel Apple Cheesecake...Surprisingly it was very good - a hit at friends 4th of July party. I could use a piece of yummy cheesecake right now.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Something Sweet...
These are some cheesecakes I made for an auction in April. They are my two favorite cheesecake recipes currently. On the left is a Chocolate-peanut butter cup cheescake, and on the right is a very rich and creamy mint-chocolate cheesecake. I have so enjoyed perfecting my cheesecakes over the past few years. I have successfully learned to bake them all the way through and keep them from cracking on the top! I now enjoy making cheesecakes for friends and the occasional freelance catering gig. Usually I find recipes I like and them tweak them to suite my taste and style. This summer I finally invented a recipe of my own for Caramel Apple Cheesecake...Surprisingly it was very good - a hit at friends 4th of July party. I could use a piece of yummy cheesecake right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Shoot! Can we be friends?!? I like to have friends who like to make cheesecake because I can be one of those friends who like to consume cheesecake! Wow they look good!
Post a Comment