Wednesday, October 12, 2005

2 scoops of sugar!

Two very sweet things in my life are my two little cousins, who actually - aren't little anymore. The girls, Renee and Rain, use to come and stay with me when I was in college and we would see football games or basketball games and then have a sleepover. We love laughing together. I snapped this picture just after scaring them b/c they were up talking when they were suppose to be sleeping.
I am pretty sure this is the same night we had gone to a basketball game and the mascots got in a fight, a Gorilla and a Lion, the Lion lost his head...it was funny and a little bit scary.
This picture pretty much captures most of the time we're together -laughing our heads off!
I hope when you girls are in college it won't be too uncool to have an old lady like me come and stay with you. :)

I miss you!

No comments: