So meet Sweetness...who it turns out is not so sweet but ended up costing me part of my blog template. Now underconstruction. Sweetness is a boring pet. All she does is eat fish and fall of the ice and jump back up. Sweetness also looks depressed, probably from the boring life she has. Who comes up with these things and how did I get sucked into it? Good thing Sweetness comes free and can be deleted. ;) Shh...don't tell PETA.

4 comments:
You're hiLARious. I understand the trauma of messing with my template and losing stuff. My favorite thing about my new blog pad is that it does everything for me. I don't have to mess my template ever.
Good to hear from you here in Blogland and good to see you in person last weekend! Hope you're having an enjoyable and restful summer...
That penguin is truly boring, and I thought it was going to be pink... no wait... that was the monkey! I went to play with your penguin, and instead I played with all the other animals you could adopt. My favs were the monkey and the hamster. I think you should have stuck with Pinky Toe the monkey. LOL
Hey Cuz! I think you should start a blog! That would be awesome!
Hope to see you really soon. I miss you guys!!!!
love
Correnta
You're too cute!
Post a Comment