
(not actual photos of "my" mice)
Last month when I was getting the lawnmower out of my shed, I saw a little brown field mouse. I jumped and screamed. I meant to put a trap in there and kill it and set a second trap just to make sure there were not any other mice I had yet to meet.
I forgot.
Today I went to get the lawn mower out, which I discovered is not working. Anyway, there are 2 mice in there now, at least that's how many I saw today. They have gotten into the big bags of mulch I stored in there and have made quite the little home for themselves not to mention all the poop everywhere - crap!!!!!!!
SO, I did not mow the lawn, and my yard is embarrassing - beyond embarrassing, like I should be kicked out of the neighborhood, I did set two traps and I am totally grossed out!
I decided maybe the mice would seem less gross if they had names, I am going to name them Leviticus (b/c mice are gross and there are some gross things in that part of the Bible), and Leprosy because it's also a gross word.
I guess naming them didn't make them more likable. Shoot.
Well I hope Leviticus and Leprosy die soon so I can clean up the mouse poop, clean up the mulch and set more traps in hopes that if more mice come they will die upon entry.
Let's hope Leviticus and Leprosy haven't started their honeymoon!!!! Yikes! Baby mice are more nasty than grown mice, b/c they don't have fur, they are naked!!! Ok, I have to go throw up now (just kidding).
3 comments:
You make me laugh! :)
That is some funny stuff...I can't believe 'he' didn't laugh! I'm glad you posted about these guys.
Hey Girl!!! How are you? I just talked with your sis on myspace and she led me here to you -so cool!!! WoW It has been so so so very long... I heard that you were at the class reunion -10yr- I woulda really loved to see YOU, but I chose not to go so I missed out! I hope that you get this message I wasn't sure how to send it another way. Hope to hear from you soon!!! You look great, and I am sure that your new husband is a super guy! Write back!
krv9904@hotmail.com -kami
Post a Comment