Well I am offically married, it was a beautiful wedding a so much fun to share it with all of our close friends and family. My husband (I love saying that!) is wonderful and I love him So much (as I should).
We went on our honeymoon, came home, we have been going through gifts, my husband is back at work and I have been trying to put our house together, Christmas shop, cook dinner, clean and look for a job.
The job hunt is offically ON. I forgot how much work it is to get a job. I was at my last job for almost 8 years so I'm a little rusty. I would love to work with kids, maybe be a para or teacher's aid or work at a daycare or preschool. Jobs are few in those areas at this time of year. I am still applying a hoping for openings but I have decided in the mean time I think I will try out a retail job. Truthfully, I like working retail. It doesn't pay much but you meet lots of interesting people and usually you work with fun people. I need to make some friends around here.
We found a church that we are going to plant ourselves in and try out on a more regular basis, that hunt has come to an end or at least a pause.
I am looking forward to Christmas, celebrating the birth of our Saviour for the first time with my new hubby and my in-laws (who I totally love) and spending time with my family too.
Over the holiday we also hope to do some projects around the house, so if your in town come on by and we'll give you a hammer or a paintbrush or something.
Our next hunt...a new bed! Our current bed has a ditch in the middle of it, we just roll into the middle like we are wrapped in a taco. My back, shoulders and neck are screaming at me to get something different.
Merry Christmas!
love
Correnta
4 comments:
You are missed at staff. Merry Christmas and good luck on the job hunt. :)
Most definitely...you are missed. I love it when you post. You are so funny. A taco huh?!?
love you friend.
Hey little Miss newlywed, I hope I am next in the wedding world so you can get me something great with your discount! :) Are you transitioning well to your new town, your new life?
Sweet friend, I miss you! Has marriage been the end of your postings? Well...I love you!
Post a Comment