Woooo Hooooo!!! Keep blogging after the wedding bells--k?!
So excited for you!!
Yeah, it is right around the corner. Lot's of changes ahead. I am glad you are so excited and can't wait to see you in your dress.
Hey, have a fun day! Will be thinking of you.
We wish we could be there! We are very happy for you! May God add abundant blessings to you both!John & Becky Mazarella
We are very happy for you! We wish we could be there! May God bless you both abundantly!John & Becky Mazarella
Heather Jane and Adam--Congratulations! I sooooo wish I could have been there. Hope your wedding day was wonderful! Love you both:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Woooo Hooooo!!! Keep blogging after the wedding bells--k?!
So excited for you!!
Yeah, it is right around the corner. Lot's of changes ahead. I am glad you are so excited and can't wait to see you in your dress.
Hey, have a fun day! Will be thinking of you.
We wish we could be there! We are very happy for you! May God add abundant blessings to you both!
John & Becky Mazarella
We are very happy for you! We wish we could be there! May God bless you both abundantly!
John & Becky Mazarella
Heather Jane and Adam--Congratulations! I sooooo wish I could have been there. Hope your wedding day was wonderful! Love you both:)
Post a Comment