Monday, December 14, 2009

Giveaway for Wichitans!

Shorty Smalls gift certificates
I have 4 to giveaway.

Here's the scoop:
They are only redeemable at the Shorty Smalls in Wichita.
Each Certificate is a $10 value and can only be redeemed with a min $25 food purchase.
Can only be used Mon - Thurs.
Expire 12/13/10 (so you have a whole year to use them!)

I have the certificates because I was given $50 gift certificate to Restaurant.com from Motherhood maternity when I bought some shirts this weekend. Problem - only restaurant anywhere close to us that is offered was Shorty Smalls. We are going to use one of the 5 vertificates I was able to get but it is far from our house and we just won't go that much.

So I am sharing my "good fortune?" with you. :)

How to win:
Leave a comment
first 4 people to leave a comment get a certificate
if less than 4 people leave a comment before Wednesday then I will divide the 4 certificates between those who replied. So it's possible you may get 2 or you may get all 4.

Isn't this exciting? Hee hee

3 comments:

Jimi said...

Since it's less than two miles from my house... :)
Call us when you use yours. We would love to meet you there! (if you so desire)

Leesa said...

We'd be delighted to share in your good fortune! Hope you all are well!

TheHappyNeills said...

we've used one of those before! how come there's never more than 1 or 2 restaurants in wichita on restaurant.com?