Here are some before and after pictures of our new kitchen/dinning room floor. I took the "after" pictures before the trim and quarter-round was up so it's not really a true "after" picture but you can see the difference!
Also there is a slide show of Baby K on Christmas morning and a few days after. She LOVES her new chair and her baby dolls. The toy baby stroller is a new toy at GG's house and she sure had fun with that.
2 comments:
Such a sweetie pie! Love the new floor and Christmas pics! P.S. I never responded about the Caramel Apple Pie...it was delicious! I didn't use enough apples in the first pie and somebody asked, "are there APPLES in this?" So I added several more apples next time around and it was much better in my opinion. Thanks for the tips! :)
the floor looks great and THANK YOU for posting the Christmas pics! love 'em
Post a Comment