Here are pictures from a day that Baby K decided her Baby Doll MUST be held while she ate lunch. :)
One day I told Baby K it was time for her nap, she quickly went down the hall, this is where I found her, curled up for her nap. Silly girl!
She keeps finding this brown knit headband of hers & wearing it like a necklace. Sunday after church I took her dress off so she wouldn't mess it up while she ate. Underneath her dress I discovered that she had the "headband" on, guess daddy didn't catch that when he was dressing her that morning.
Baby K LOVES to read and be read to, I often find her sitting with a book "reading." I tried to sneak some video of her doing this but she caught me. The resolution is poor but it's still pretty cute.
![]() |
| Reading |

1 comment:
Love them all!!
Post a Comment