Saturday, February 13, 2010

What a difference a year makes

Just thinking about Baby E arriving in some 40 days.
I saw a picture of Baby K from last February & thought, I wonder what she looked like on March 29th, 2009? Since my c-section will most likely be on March 29 or 30th.
Well I found this picture from March 31, 2009.
I think I would have laughed like crazy if someone had told me that day I would be having another baby a year from then! LOL
Well here is Baby K on March 31, 2009...

1 comment:

kellie j. said...

curious about timing and second babies: (not that we're thinking about it, i'm just a curious person). do you feel like your body had a chance to recover before you got pregnant again? and how long after you had K did you actually get pregnant? just wondering about timing and such. . .