Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cravings...

So really I've had no real good ideas of what to blog lately.
So with only 12 days left until we meet our new little guy, I thought I'd share my food cravings. Since I'm watching a tv show about food right now. :)
I haven't had many cravings but sadly most of what I have craved is food that is not available in the city I live in. Are you kidding me?! It's torture! LOL
I normally have a sweet tooth but I have wanted sweet baked goods, cookies, cakes, ice cream, candy...ugh, it has been hard to not go totally wild eating these things, especially because for whatever reason what I really crave can only be eaten in Manhattan, KS. Which is a little too far to go just to eat some simple foods.
Fried Pickles, but not just any fried pickles - So Long Saloon Fried Pickles with their cream cheese spread - Off and on I have had very strong cravings for this.
This last week I have wanted a pecan sticky bun or cinnamon roll from Mrs Powell's, also in Manhattan. I can eat these foods from somewhere else I'm sure, or even make them myself, but my mind and my taste buds know...and the craving will go on. So I'm not even wasting my time.
Instead, just pass me a bowl of ice cream. :)

No comments: