Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Manscapeing Tools?

Oh My! I just had a good chuckle. I just got an email from Bed Bath and Beyond.
Email Subject: Father's Day Gifts

Email Contents:
Manscaping Tools For Dad
and I QUOTE
"Mangroomer personal shavers for every part of every man."

Italics are just as they were in the email - I did NOT add them for emphases, Mangroomer did!

What I want to know is what child has concerns for the "personal" shaving needs of their dad?

They have a rechargeable back shaver, which is some cordless long stick you can swing over your shoulder and use to shave your own back hair.
They also have what they call the "Private Body Shaver."
GROSS. That's all I'm gonna say. GROSS.

So what "Personal" gift are you going to give your dad this year?
I have come to learn there is such a thing as giving your dad a gift that is too personal.
I'm shooting for something in between neck tie and the above - something like a book or some BBQ tools.

1 comment:

Christy said...

okay, that is hiLARious. i'm cracking up. and no, i won't be buying one. :)