Monday, June 28, 2010

Ahhhh...


Sorry to have abandoned my blog and to have not even posted pictures in forever.
Over the past few weeks I have taken 284 pictures.
Attended a family reunion.
Spent 3 great days with a dear friend and her super cute daughter.
Made a baby shower cake.
Made a Father's day cake.
Went to one bridal shower and 3 baby showers.
Had Baby E's baby dedication.
Celebrated Father's Day.
This weekend my husband is helping at the GTO Nationals and we have a wedding to attend (Hubby is excited about the GTO Nationals, I'm excited about Manhattan and a Wedding!).
Next weekend we have another wedding and then we have...
NOTHING!
Well, other than laundry, kids, the usual. Ahhh...the usual. I'm looking forward to the usual, and a little fun thrown in.
I hope to share a few of the 284 pictures with you.
In the mean time here is a picture of KJ snuggling with her doll that my Grandma made for me when I was little.
KJ has been calling the doll "Chloe" the name of her friend who stayed with us for a few days. The doll doesn't look like her friend but she loves them both and hey, if you can't have your real friend then just name you doll the same thing and maybe it's kind of the same until you can be together. Hey, it works for a toddler. ;)

No comments: