Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Let's Go To the Movies!"

Well shoot! I just blogged a paragraph and now it is floating off somewhere in cyberspace & I'm too tired to retype it.
So the short, less cute, version of the story is this.
We took our little princess to see a princess movie.
It was great.
She loved LOVED LOVED it!
Much popcorn was consumed.
No tears
No wiggles
just fun & smiles
and one tired family
Great Memory.

The following photos are in backwards order. Yep, I keep messing up this blog post.
Yep, the perfectionist in me cares. Nope, not going to change it, because I'm sleepy
and because I'm sure no one cares about the order but me. :)

This photo taken when we returned home from the movie.
She was wound up, wanted to be a princess (fairy?) and wear mommy's shoes. OK Silly! lol






Dear KJ,
Mommy & Daddy LOVED sharing this experience with you. We loved watching the movie through your eyes. You are our princess for SURE! Looking forward to our next movie date.

2 comments:

kim said...

too cute even if it is the short version!

Jason, Lisa, Olivia & Annalie said...

Wasn't that a GREAT movie?! I want to see it again.