Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lemonade Confusion...

I am cracking up at KJ!
A few months ago KJ had a hap*py meal a couple of times and so aquired two toys of the strawbe*rry shortc*ake family.
Strawberry herself and her friend Lemon Meringue.

She can never remember the lemon girl name, or really the strawberry girl name either - so she calls them both "Lemonade". Even after several reminders, she still calls them Lemonade.

KJ has some princess board books. Two of the books are about this princess:

Guess what I am often asked these days?
"Mommy, where is my lemonade book?" and "I want to read princess lemonade, please."
It is SO funny! I still correct her some but not every time, it's too cute.

And for those of you wondering if she still calls candy canes "lolli-canes" - yes she does.

1 comment:

Leesa said...

Ava loves her new "Wasbewwy Toye-t". That's "Raspberry Torte". Love that KJ simplifies by calling them all "Lemonade"!