Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Adventure or Worrisome Journey

Our family is going on a journey - a new journey - an adventure with some worry in tow. :)
Soon we will be leaving the Central Plains of the USA and living for several months in the Northwest.
We of course will be taking our two small children and our dog. We will drive out there, the Mister will be working, the kids and I will be living it up Apartment life style - ;) I'm not really sure what that means, other than I am going to have to get creative and teach our kiddos to be respectfully quiet or our neighbors are going to hate us!
Good news is they only have to put up with our noise for a few months. Then it's back to the Plains.
Where we will be moving into a new house. We are getting pretty excited for our journey.
Life in the moutains and near the water and some of the best food (seafood) in the U.S. and then home to a new home with the kitchen of my dreams (well pretty dang close to my dreams).
Should be pretty exciting and trying at the same time.
Hope to get some pictures up soon of the house building process and I am WAAYYYY over due posting pictures of the kids!
Try to get you updated soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

keep me posted, can't wait to see more pics and all about the adventures!!