Wednesday, July 13, 2011

House Update #1

Here is a quick slide show of the house we are building (well, we are having it built).
We currently live a 1/2 mile from where we are building so it has been fun to drive by almost every day and see the house come to life little by little.


I need to upload more pictures soon, the house now has siding on and brick. We should have stone on soon and the exterior painted. Once there is sheet rock and cabinets go in I will happily share interior pictures but all of the framing is great to look at in person but framed bones of rooms don't really translate in a snap shot.

Fun Side Note: I'm told the family that lives in the house behind ours has 4 boys, the 3 youngest are triplets and are about K's age! Hope they are nice little boys. :)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oh this is bringing back memories. Isn't it fun to watch your home go up?? So excited for you and I know you are getting ready to move! Excited to hear about your adventures!