Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Makeover(ish)

I am bored with my hair but not willing to go too risky. I always miss my long hair when it's gone but occasionally find myself willing to part with it to enjoy some change and bring some life back to my hair.
I would love some opinions, if you are into this kind of thing...if not then revisit in a few days and I will post some kid pics or recipes or something of more interest to you than my silly hair makeover. ;)

I did an image search on line for hairstyles, here are some ideas I have for cut.


Here are some ideas I have for color.

I'm thinking I want to go darker. As for the picture of the gals w/ asymmetric hair I don't want to do the large chunk of red she has but some fun dark red or eggplant color peeking out here and there from the dark color is fun to me. I like to other color ideas too and the hints of caramels or reds.

What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

Erin said...

Fun! Do you know of a good stylist where you are at? Darker would be good for fall/winter. I just had some lowlights put in and I love them...not brave enough to try eggplant or red though:). Good luck! Let us see a before/after pic.

kellie j. said...

Love your post. I need a hair change big time. I haven't even gotten it cut in like a year! Gross! I don't just love getting it cut here--hard to communicate what I want and it always feels risky, even if I'm just getting a trim! :) I was much braver in past countries--perms, cuts, coloring--I did it all! I've been told pregnant women shouldn't do big hair changes, so maybe I'll wait another 6 days! Looking forward to seeing what you do--i love the long bangs on the pics you posted--so cute! I also love the reddish lowlights.

Unknown said...

i can totally see you in the top Bullock cut, go dark and bold for color, can't wait to see!!

Mendy said...

I like darker hair. Go for it.

Uncle Artie said...

As far as haircuts go, I have been using the Sinead O'Connor style for years. It works for me. Its hard to tell what color it is. But GG really loves the eggplant color and cut.:/

Heather said...

Artie, I cracked up laughing when I got your comment. Also, since when are you on the computer, commenting on blogs, all at 11 pm? LOL I'll upload some kid pics soon so you will have more interesting things to read than posts about hair. :)