Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tulip Time

We enjoyed 4 straight days of sunshine and one of those days we ventured up the road to check out the tulip fields and a garden. I hope to go back next week and see if there are more in bloom. There are a lot of pictures in this slideshow, but I think you will enjoy them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get a new camera/lens, those pictures are gorgeous!!!? You are so staying true to reflecting on the sweet things in life, lovem.

Heather said...

Thanks Keely. We NEED a new camera but this is our same old trusty one we have had since before KJ was born. I think we just had great lighting and a wonderful back drop that helped me out a little. Plus Adam took more of the pictures and he is better than I am.
:)

Lauren said...

Hi there! You stopped by my blog and commented on my Easter basket post. I wanted to come your way and say hello. Your blog is lovely. I wanted to follow you but I didn't see a place to do so! Take care!