Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Aaahhh.....


What a cute couple! :)
I love this picture.
It's silly and off center but really sweet and I just had to share it with the blog world.

P.S. Honey, I hope you're ok that I posted this without your permission. ;)





5 comments:

inspired said...

SOOOOO cute! What else can I say!?!

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!!!! is this the church

Blythe Lane said...

very cute!

Sandie said...

so glad to have him join you on your blog! AND so glad to have a personl bit from you! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Heather what can I say...your story made me cry it was so sweet and wonderful! And... only a FOCUS alum would think to take off her socks to use in place of a kleenex! Way to take the FOCUS value of flexibility to a new level. You are my hero! :) Looking forward to celebrating with you in November! Kristi D