If you have seen pictures of Baby K you know she usually has a bow on her head. And almost every bow you see on her head is a bow from
www.sugarplumorphans.com
All proceeds go to help orphans.
Sugarplum is having a give away and you only have until 7pm tonight(central time) to enter!
All you have to do is leave a comment - how easy is that?!
There are other ways you can get your name entered to win more than just once...
check it out!
(honestly, if it wasn't for the orphans I wouldn't have posted this...I want to WIN and don't want to stack the odds against me - LOL)
Here is a link to some of the bows and barrettes she has made.
http://picasaweb.google.com/kendraneill/OnlineStoreKindOf#
Thanks Kendra for sharing your talent with us and for doing it for such a good cause!
Even if I don't win, I need to order a 4th of July bow - Baby K has the cutest outfit and needs a firecracker of a bow to go with it! :)
3 comments:
Hey--I tried to click on your first link and it said it didn't exist. You may want to double check that address. Can't wait to see you!
I registered a new domain. It might not be accessible to everyone yet, although it's been a couple days. sugarplumboutique.blogspot.com will get you there.
Ok - think I fixed it.
Try it now or you can just type in the address
www.sugarplumorphans.com
Post a Comment