Baby K says come play with me & my friend Bren...and lots of other fun kids! If you live in the area we would love for you to join us for Wiggly Wednesdays! It's not every Wednesday, but at least once a month (and if you're lucky, sometimes twice a month).This Wed we will be at the T.East Mall play area - playing indoors because the rain won't go away and has already made a muddy mess out of the outdoor playground we had originally thought we would be playing at.
Leave me a comment with your email address if you want/need more info. My friend Jess and I will get back to ya!
Oh...Baby K wants me to tell you that she will change out of her PJ's and into her play clothes before Wednesday's Play Date. :) See ya There!
3 comments:
Wiggly Wednesdays! Such a cute name for a playgroup. Can I steal it for KC? :)
Sure steal it - my friend Jess and I came up with it. Our tag line is - "Come get your wiggles out at playgroup". hee hee
Hello, old friend! I can't wait to join you for Wiggly Wednesdays once my little one is born...that doesn't mean she/he doesn't already wiggle! In fact, every day is wiggle mania! Could you email me sometime so I can know more about when Wiggly Wednesdays happen? michellelynnworley@gmail.com
Post a Comment