
Yesterday I was telling some friends that Baby K is so silly, she has started licking her plate after she finishes her meal. My friend says to me, "Oh no, how much time has she been spending around [my husband]?" I just laugh. Her husband has fed Baby K so many random things, chicken between her toes, lemon wedges, jalapenos, etc. She LOVES Mr. J and Mr. J loves her.
My friend goes on to say that her husband likes to teach kids two things, to lick their plate and to eat spray whip from the can. We laugh.
Just over 24 hours later while I was preparing a snack for my sweet baby and she was "cleaning the fridge" (she loves to empty the bottom shelf when the door is open), I set the snack on the table and came back to the fridge to find she had put the spray whip can in her mouth!
Just so you know, I don't think Mr. J taught her this. I think it just looked like a bottle to her. And also for your information she did not get any out of the can, it has been washed and placed on a higher shelf. And finally no, we will not be serving the spray whip to any guests.
2 comments:
I can't believe she is going to be 1, I LOVED the invite/announcement!
Hey--if she worked so hard to get that, you could've at least given her a little squirt! :)
Post a Comment