Monday, August 10, 2009

Playing Catch Up

My husband took all last week off, so we have been having lots of family time and now I'm playing catch up. I should have used the opportunity to have extra hands around the house to clean and do laundry and start the week off with a clean slate, but instead we had lots of quality time together and did a few chores that have been at the bottom of the list for a long time (cleaning out the laundry room storage! Thanks Husband!).
The 1st two days of vacation we spent in Omaha. We went to the Omaha Zoo, ate lots of food and tried to take in as much of Nebraska Furniture Mart as Baby K would tollerate.
I still have lots to do but I know there are some waiting to see pictures so here are a couple for ya until I have time to put up a proper post. :)




2 comments:

Jenni said...

Did you post that polar bear picture for me?;) Looks like you had a great time, looking forward to catching up soon.

kim said...

love the pics! you're hair looks good