Tuesday, April 06, 2010

A few pictures from this last week...

Here is a little slide show of some pictures we have taken over the last week. We are really enjoying our family of four. :)

4 comments:

Brown Apples said...

dakota just said, "oh look how he's grown since we've seen him!" It was hillarious- considering he was older since the pics I'm sure... oh Dakota!

Em said...

Great pictures, Heather! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!

Jason, Lisa, Olivia & Annalie said...

How do you get a naked baby to sleep peacefully on a fuzzy blanket? Since Anne Gedde debuted, that has always been a mystery to me. Both of my girls lost their minds when I took their clothes off! He is precious and could not possibly look more like his dad!! Great pictures.

jesslucas said...

Oh my! Heather!!! He is adorable! I can't wait to see him!!!!!