Thursday, May 13, 2010

Firsts...

Well this has been a week of firsts for KJ...Her first real sickness, a double ear infection, fever, major congestion (including her tear ducts making her look like she was crying for 2 days), and requiring prescription medication. She seems to be on the mend now and is such a happy girl and I am one happy mama!
Today I put her hair in piggy tails for the 1st time! I am so excited her hair is finally growing, and I'm not sure if it's all the humidity we have been having lately or if it is because her hair is growing but it is more curly by the day and so so cute!
Oh and before she got sick she got to meet her 2nd favorite dog (our own dog being her 1st), Clifford the Big Red Dog. :)
Here are some pictures...


And a couple of Baby E. He is really growing fast - almost 10lbs now! He is such a sweetheart and has been very patient with mommy while I care for a sick big sister. Thank you for being such an angel Baby E!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Heather--your children are beautiful!! I love KJ's pig tails, and her social butterfly shirt--totally fits her personality! She looks miserable in some of them--poor girl. So glad she's feeling better now! And Baby E is getting so big! Jason told me yesterday that he misses KJ and "her baby"--can you come visit soon? Love you!