Two weeekends ago I co-hosted a babyshower for a friend.
I used the baby bedding she had picked out as inspiration for the cake I made.
I'm not a real baker and with two kids under two and everything else on my plate I decided now was not the time to experiment with fondant to make jungle animals so I used some wooden & craft foam animals I found to help me decorate the cake.
It turned out pretty cute.
3 comments:
YES! It was for my baby shower and the cake was beyond perfect! Not only were the colors amazing, the little safari animals adorable, the presentation of the cake just stunning....but it tasted like heaven!! It made me feel so special to have such time and effort put into a cake made for me! She even let me take home the leftovers, which I must say, my husband LOVED! :) Thanks Heather for being such an amazing friend and for all the time, thought and energy put into this masterpiece.
What a cake!! You did a great job (as always:)!).
Heather! You should go into the cake business! What a beautiful cake!
Post a Comment