KJ had an adventure today. I've been wanting to get her ears pierced for over a year now. After talking to several moms, her pediatrician, and the accessory store, today we took the plunge.
She was SO brave. She did cry but only for about 30 seconds, seriously I promise she cried less than a minute and the she plopped her lollypop back in her mouth and asked to see her pretty.
Thanks to Chelsea for meeting us there and taking pictures.
And diamonds may be a girls best friend, but for now KJ will have to settle for CZ to be a good enough friend. ;)
Here is a slide show of the adventure:
6 comments:
Wow! She is brave, and you are too having a toddler with earrings. I can't remember, did you have your ears pierced as a baby/toddler?
I did. I was 3, my sister even younger.
this is so cute!!! love the captions!! cannot wait to see my super cute niece and nephew
I had no idea you were doing this!
go little K!!!!!! I agree with Jenni, you are a brave momma..I LOVE your adventurous mommy spirit!!
i love it when little girls have their ears pierced. so cute!
Post a Comment