iTunes Gift Card - so we can download music for her to listen to, she loves to dance and sing.
DVD's - Elmo's World or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse are her two favorite shows currently. Please no Dora videos - she yells everything 3 times (Dora that is) and it drives us crazy!
Books - She LOVES books! Here are some favorites that we get from the Library but that we do not currently own.






Blocks - any kind really, but here are a couple of ideas I found pictures of online.
Bath toys - I would love for her to have some foam ABC's for the bath tub, I found these (sassy brand) at Target Online, they also come with 123's which I thought was pretty great.
Paints - washable of course. Or any Crayola Color Wonder paper, coloring pages, etc. She has Color Wonder markers that only color on the special paper - AWESOME! 
So there ya have it. Ideas for the little munchkin, if you want them.
1 comment:
just a tip from Uncle Steve...you can get free music on Limewire.
we can't wait to go bday shopping and to the party!
Post a Comment