I am Itch, Itch, Itching to bake bake bake!
On my list:
Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
Pumpkin Ginger Cheesecake
Apple Pecan Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes (yep that is ONE thing!)
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Mulled Cider
Hmmmm....
oh and RANDOM but some Grilled cheese & tomato sandwich which involves using panko bread crumbs and looks heavenly
I feelin' like I need to host a brunch. I may feed an army if someone will buy the groceries and watch my kids so I can bake it. :)
One thing at a time I guess.
I did try making Apple Cider Doughnuts this week - EPIC FAIL! I think it was God's way of telling me not to eat fried things. LOL
3 comments:
Oh man, I was hoping you say the doughnuts were good, because the name sounds amazing!!
I hear you're crashing our staff ladies lunch next week - hooray!!
ooh, can i get your pumpkin chocolate chip muffin recipe? that sounds YUMMY! i love pumpkins and fall too! i think i need to go buy a pumpkin scented candle! i had a pumpkin pie latte the other day and wow, it was good. :)
Oh goodness!! ME TOO!! And now I'm really itching to bake all the things you just listed! Do you give out your recipes?
Post a Comment