Friday, June 27, 2008

Update on Tree Painting

So the tree is in progress. I am getting a little less scared of this project as I go along. Small steps - I just keep taking small steps and slowly it is looking more like a tree. :)

The art teacher from the school I worked at came by yesterday and gave me some pointers and then my friend Amy stopped by last night and gave me a few ideas as to how to paint the shadding on the tree. Both friends were very helpful - so far I have done all the work...

I am kind of proud - proud of my tracing/paint by number....

Adam is hanging the curtains now and we got a call today that the crib and dresser have arrived at the furniture store. As soon as the tree is done I want to pick up the crib and assemble it. I can't wait to see what the finished room is going to look like. :)




1 comment:

Christy said...

VERY impressive. I can't wait to see the finished product! I won't be showing it to Audrey though, or she may start asking me to redo her room. I don't have the guts to paint anything fancy on the walls...all she got were some cartoon animals I painted on canvasses!!