My husband and I are trying to sell a house in Manhattan, KS.
It has been on the market for a little over a month now and people are looking at it all the time - in fact I have lost count of how many times the home has been shown.
Last night at about 7pm our relator called to say that we had 2 offers on the house!
One offer was in writing and is offically on the table. The other offer was verbal but the buyers have an appointment at 8:30am to put together a written offer.
Our relator said he would call as soon as he had the 2nd written offer and we could go from there.
Ok, so now it is 10:30 am - seriously, I don't think it takes 2 hours to write up an offer - what is UP????
I think I am going to make a phone call if I have heard anything by 11:00.
Am I being impaitent?
hmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment