Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The adventures of a 4month old...

Baby K is days away from being 5 months old. This past month she has had 3 more shots, started trying rice cereal and other baby foods, ROLLED OVER from tummy to back, taken a few naps (and I mean few), enjoys her excersaucer with the help of a blanket (she's so long and lean that the seat is too big w/o the blanket), watched history in the making yesterday although she won't remember it, oh and many things I'm sure I've forgotten at the moment.
We have been so busy - the basement is almost finished - all we need is carpet I can't believe it! Children's church is now planned for the next two months, my bow party is over, my house is clean w/ the exception of laundry and holiday decorations have been put away, OH And I finally mailed all 140 Happy New Year Cards yesterday - what in the world!
Here are some pictures of our sweet Baby K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the update......and, yes, she is changing. Growing up too fast. And, it seems like you have been really busy, so sorry for harrassing you about your blog. hehe
Love Ya'll
Rhonda

Gail said...

You are being super productive! I miss you. I'll try to call this afternoon. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

i am glad you did bug her about her blog...i needed something new too! lol I love seeing baby K grow! keep 'em coming! love you...can't wait to see the dwnstrs

Erin said...

Aw Heather she is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us.