Friday, January 23, 2009

Swimming..

Baby K LOVES the bathtub! I think she is ready to try swimming. I want to take her to the YMCA and try it out and then last night at Targ*t they had swimming suits! Here she is modeling...

7 comments:

Gail said...

Oh my! Could she possibly get any cuter?!?

Anonymous said...

i love it! can't wait to see or hear how the lessons go!

Anonymous said...

HOW PRECIOUS!!!!! I just love those facial expressions. They change from serious, happy to funny.
Love Ya'll

Unknown said...

Precious is what came to my mind as well, those little cheeks are totally filling out!

Erin said...

So cute!!! I wish our kiddos could take swim lessons together this summer :)!

Andrea said...

Oh...she's darling! Does she have RED hair???

Heather said...

We aren't sure what color her hair is...I think it is Strawberry Blonde...sometimes it looks red and other times it looks really blonde, there just isn't enough to tell. I hope it is strawberry blonde - my sister had the most beautiful strawberry blonde hair growing up.