So I take our dog to the same wonderful groomer every time, I always pick her up to find our cocker shaved down to look like some kind of lab puppy - that's how I ask them to cut her. Sometimes they give her a more traditional cocker shave and leave some curls on her ears but no matter how they cut her hair she always has a bandanna around her neck when I pick her up.
Today was different. Today she had no bandanna, she looked like a princess dog, she looked like this:
3 comments:
she is beautiful! i wish we did cute stuff like bows and bandannas! she should have been this pretty for us at Gma's
What a beauty--I love the bows--she fits in great with baby K!
Ok, enough about Justice getting a haircut. I'm ready to read some interesting stuff about the "little princess". Since she has rolled over now, I'm sure she has changed since the last pics, so chop, chop.....show us more of her "sweetness". LOL!
Post a Comment