First Up...

Lay It On Thick body cream lotion from Bath and Bo.dy work.s as well as the shower cream!
I have dry skin and the winter is no friend of mine! I usually use Cur.el lotion for xtreme dry skin and it works ok - but for Christmas my brother in law gave me a gift certificate to the above named store and I came upon the Spa collection they have and these two products caught my eye. I'm tellin you I love them! I don't feel greasy but when I use the lotion I still have soft legs at the end of the day and rarely need to put the lotion on more than once a day - this is a miracle people! The shower cream is great but smells like Pina Coldas and makes me crave them! One of these days I hope my husband will bring me one to enjoy after my shower. (I'm sure it will never happen, but I can dream, right?) Ok, TMI I'm sure!
On to the next favorite thing...
You should know that I HATE oatmeal! Well, hot oatmeal that is. I don't care how you doctor the stuff up, I can't get past the texture to enjoy it - I gag every time. It's really sad because it's pretty affordable, easy, hot breakfast, good for you and it smells delightful - but alas - I gag. :(
While picking up a box of oatmeal for my hubby, I see this: Oatmeal To Go...looks like a cookie to me! I LOVE cookies and they don't make me gag - so I bought a box. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE these things, even better they sell them at Sams for cheap and you get multiple flavors. One "cookie" is equal to one bowl of hot oatmeal - you can heat the "cookie" for a yum breakfast treat - no dishes involved and it has lots of vitamins. It has lots of calories (hello - it is replacing a hearty bowl of oatmeal!) so one is plenty and sticks with you until lunch time for sure, at least for me it does.
2 comments:
Im a lay it on thick girl too, love that stuff, I never knew about the oatmeal??!!
Yep - don't like oatmeal, funny you didn't know that. I would make it for your kids sometimes and I think I even asked Travis a few times if I was making it right. I was never sure how much water to use or how thick or thin to make it b/c it just looked soggy to me. :) X-man would eat it though, so I guess it was ok.
Post a Comment