Yesterday, Baby K got her 1st Valentine in the mail and it was not from mommy & daddy. It was from a boy. ;) Our friends have a little boy who is 2weeks younger than Baby K and he is a sweetheart. I am hoping one of these days we get to go see them. Baby K sent James a Christmas present because mommy found a cute sleeper that was too sweet to pass up. James sent the cutest bib ever to Baby K and it was made by his grandma. Very sweet. Thanks M&Em.
And for all of you who have been asking about the new furniture upstairs, I took some pics. The green wall is going to be painted another color soon, so just block that out. :) Also the flash made the color of the furniture look odd, so I took pics w/o the flash, so now they are a little out of focus.
Because things got moved around I need to find some accent pieces/colors to add upstairs now b/c it's a little monochromatic and blah, but it is restful and I really love our new chair.
3 comments:
Yay!! I'm glad it came so quickly! I thought it was such a cute bib, too! James is flattered that he has a Valentine. :)
I love the pics of my sweet lil niece and of the basement ans the new furniture!
i can't imagine what the future will hold if she already has a valentine!
Is it sad that she has a valentine and currently i dont ? lol jk
Post a Comment