Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Question...

I need to hire someone/company to steam clean our upstairs carpet.
The problem is how do you choose who to hire. I am NOT going to have 3-4 different companies to give me an estimate - I'll spend all my time waiting for cleaning guys to stop in my house.

I do plan on getting 2 estimates unless I just get overwhelming recommendations for a certain company.

I looked in the phone book and there are so many companies listed - argh!

Anyway - I need to have it steam cleaned - not shampoo - any suggestions? If you live in my area and have had a good experience with a company let me know.
Thanks

2 comments:

Christy said...

okay, i know don't live in your area, but i had our carpets here steam-cleaned when we first moved in, and all the places i called were able to give me estimates over the phone...they do it by approximate square feet and/or # of rooms, so it didn't take too long! :) and by the way, our salmon/salad (served them separately) turned out great last night! thanks for the new recipe!

TheHappyNeills said...

i'd like to know, too! i get those val-pak coupons in the mail sometimes, and they usually have a rate for a certain # of rooms plus a hallway.