I'm on my way out the door for work, but I'm just laughing at how silly my morning has been.
First I had a crazy dream about being unprepared for a task I need to so in May. When I woke from my dream it was 30min. later than I had wanted to get up and I was a little paniced from my dream still.
My shirt for the day has what I call a "lumpy" in it. What's a "lumpy?"
It's that bump you get just off the shoulder when you hang a damp shirt on a hanger to dry, when it dries there's this bump and it is just there until you wash it again. I tried to damp it with water, but it won't lay down.
And the topper of the morning, one last look in the mirror before I roll out and shinning at the top of my head is a little gray hair, it was like bight light just laying there, staring me in the face.
These things are all a little silly but isn't that just a Monday morning for ya.
Hope I'm able to find the humor in things as the day wears on, don't want to have a "case of the Monday's"
Oh, Office Space. :)
Hope your Monday is fabulous!
2 comments:
It's refreshing to see you taking seeing these things as opporunities for laughter and that you aren't taking life too seriously.
You're so cute. :-)
Post a Comment