Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A new fave...

Just so you know this is a downloaded image from Target, I am not the model.
Today is a warm wonderful day and I am sporting my Gaucho pants. Although some may think this strange little pant is ugly or weird, I say every day a gaucho pant day!
Several times today I have just thought, "I love it that I am wearing my gauchos." Really I have.
I feel so much freedom to move around and I think they're cute.
Today's new Fave: A Gaucho Day...with flipflops of course.

3 comments:

Blythe Lane said...

Well, I can imagine YOU look quite cute in them. Me, however, not so much. But, it is a very beautiful day! My feet are quite delighted about the reappearance of the flops...

Luke said...

I don't know why but you made me laugh hard with this one. LOL You passionately posted about the infamous "Gauchos". I actually didn't know that is what they were called but I have seen them before and I'll have to be honest in that I think they cool, comfortable and cute. A great combo. Anyway thanks for the laugh...

Carmen said...

I just bought my first pair last week and am so excited to wear them! Go gauchos!