Today I walked into the dinning area to find a big surprise...Baby K eating dog biscuits! Well, she was putting them in her mouth, not really eating them. Gross! Funny!
I needed to go to the bathroom and Baby K was in the mood to be held. Not gonna work. The dog was outside sitting on the top step of the stairs outside our sliding glass door. She LOVES the dog...I thought I will just sit her here by the door, she can look at the dog and the pretty outdoors and I will be back in a min. Less than 2min later I return to find this! (I happened to see the camera on the counter just before I took her tasty treats from her - I HAD to take a picture, it was too funny!)
It's official - This kid really will eat ANYTHING!
4 comments:
I LOVE that last picture - it's like she's saying, "What? Seriously Mom? I'm NOT supposed to eat these?" She's just adorable!
I love it, Heather! I think you'll be glad you took those pictures...it'll be fun to tell that story for years to come. And, I agree, what do you do with your baby when you have to go to the bathroom? I used to bring James in with me and sit him on the floor...but now he's tipping over trash cans that are at eye-level! aaaahhh! By the way, her little giraffe outfit is SO cute! Oh, and I LOVE the new family picture in the header!
She is so cute! She is taking after her uncle Travis, he used to eat handfulls of dog food when he was little. I guess it didn't hurt him or did it? She is growing up so fast. Love her lots!!!!
Hmmm...I wonder how those tasted to her?!? Too cute. I'll call you later this afternoon!
Post a Comment