Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some things I've been up to...

Life has been busy! Erin & her sweet daughter stopped in for a visit. Then we went to Missouri to visit family for Memorial Day weekend. We took Baby K to Silver Dollar City and she was such a good girl! She is still NOT crawling but is getting stronger & more curious every day.
Baby K is a very well loved little girl and she sure loves her family & friends right back!
Check out the jumperoo I got for $10 at a garage sale!
Here are some pictures.


The highchair we have clamps to the table and it is strongly advised to NOT put a chair underneath it - a rule we follow at home - but you will see in a couple of pictures that while we were sitting with her we did put a chair underneath her to get the chair out of the way. Please do not send me ugly comments about endangering my child - she was never left alone w/ the chair. Thank you. :)

2 comments:

Gail said...

I miss your family! Love all the new pictures--sounds like you've been busy! I'm at mom and dad's for a few days till rob gets home from o week. talk to you soon.

Em said...

Yay!!! Love all the pictures! Thanks for posting them, Heather!