Saturday, May 16, 2009

Giveaway!

Do you need a haircut? A color? An eyebrow wax?
Do you live in or near my city?
I had to find a new salon and after much worry and anxiety I let someone new touch my hair. (Abbe and Judy...no one will ever be you!)

So I hunted down a Redkin Salon, feeling they could be the most trusted with my head. Turns out, I was right. I like the gal who did my hair (cut & color), they offered me coffee, tea, water, soda...gave me a scalp massage and generally made me feel like a princess.

When I left she gave me three $10 gift certificates to share with friends. (she gave me a 4th to use as a discount on my cut/color)

So the first 3 people to leave a comment that they want it, it's yours!

$10 Gift Certificate (expiration date June 30th, 2009)
with Jessie
at
The Fringe Salon at the Waterfront

3 comments:

Jimi said...

I've long been searching for someone, like for years. Sounds like you found a good spot. I'd be happy to give it a try. Hope you win a knife!

Beth said...

Hmm Maybe I should comment get the coupon and then have an excuse to come to your house and use my basement.. & get cute hair at the same time lol

jesslucas said...

I would love to have my hair done somewhere! It's been way before Brennan since I have gone to a salon! What a treat that would be! How are the prices there?!