Sunday, September 06, 2009
Birthday Pictures!
Here are 26 pictures of some 200 plus pictures we have from the past 2 days of celebrating. I have not edited these pictures at all but I'm sure Baby K's cuteness will shine through nonetheless. :)
Saturday afternoon (the day before her actual birthday) we had a big party with friends and family. We had cupcakes and Baby K wore her party OUTFIT! A special thanks to Kendra at Sugarplum Orphans for making a very special hair bow that even had a "jewel" on it! Also a special thanks to Brandi who made the most PERFECT special birthday bracelet (that will get a lot of use b/c Baby K loves it!) and thanks to the Doll family for gifting Baby K with the bracelet; you really should take a look at it in the pictures, sterling sliver w/ a cupcake charm & a rhinestone dangle! TOO CUTE! I got the birthday shirt from the internet and made the skirt for the low price of $4.60! There are so many people to thank for making Baby K's day SO SO Special but for now I will finish the thank you's with a Thanks to Ginger for the great cupcake cake pan! Thanks for loving our little girl, we are blessed with wonderful friends!
So we had yummy cupcakes and opened gifts. The weather could not have been more perfect. After friends left we had dinner with family and spent several hours just playing with Baby K and her new toys. She was LOVING it! I have video of her eating her cake but I'm guessing it will be Wednesday or so before I will get it posted.
Sunday we went to my grandma's house (Baby K's Great Grandma) and had a fun afternoon and evening spending time with my family. We sang Happy Birthday again, since it is actually her birthday, and let her dig into her cake - the GIANT cupcake.
We are so grateful for the blessing of our sweet daughter. Thank you everyone for celebrating with us! Baby K says, "Thank you," and she loves you and would like to blow you a kiss! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Kaiya, wish we could have come to celebrate. The cake, outfit, bracelet, bow all turned out beautiful Heather!! Love the new header pic, did someone else join your fam in back? ha ha!
so adorable heather! the cake, the skirt, all of it! and i especially loved your creativity with your sidewalk! fun time. we're sorry to have missed out. :)
so adorable heather! the cake, the skirt, all of it! and i especially loved your creativity with your sidewalk! fun time. we're sorry to have missed out. :)
Amy - I should have thanked YOU guys for the highchair!!! Sorry I left that out of the post, the highchair made the day so much easier and the pictures even cuter!
My cousin did the sidewalk chalk at the end of the day, she did a great job and it was just too sweet to not take a picture of. Pretty great idea, wish I would have thought of it before the party.
You did a great job with everything! Can you email me the pic of K crawling up the wood steps? So cute--would love to put her on the SB blog!
these are great!!!!
Post a Comment