Today we decided to drop in a new playground equipment sales place. I will say their products are HIGH quality and better than the kit sets you find at the chain hardware stores. Adam was impressed with the quality as well so you don't have to just take my word for it.
The smallest set, that would actually also be the best fit for our family, is currently "on sale" for $1299, regular $1700. Adam thinks he can build an equivalent set for much less.
The price of their sets pretty much jumps from the simple one we are thinking of to $3000 for the next low end set. And when I say low end I mean LOW LOW LOW end.
Mind you these are advertised as "Residential Playsets"
So in the catalog we find this - the set that costs $48,099 but is currently on sale for $33,349 (I'm sure they didn't want to ask $33,350 because that number might scare people!LOL)It is 32 feet wide and 48 feet long and this particular set is, "the undisputed leader in unbelievable residential play structures."
Unbelievable is right! Check this out... It's kind of like the Noah's Ark of Swing sets; honestly, you could put several Large Animals in this thing!

Now if this seems a little steep for your taste or just flat out too big for your yard, then let's take a look at the step down. You can get this next bundle of fun for the sale price of $25,599 (again, good thing they didn't round that sale price up a dollar, talk about sticker shock!), this is a bargain from the regular price of $37,049.
And I forgot to point out that the install price for the above set is $4,760. The install price for the set I'm about to show you is $3,655. I'm telling you, these are REAL deals people!
Ok, so here's your step down set. It's only 20.5 feet wide and 36.5 feet long.
Who needs 4 tube slides in their backyard?! This is nuts people!
1 comment:
wow wow wow. that really is crazy. my dad designed and built my "fort" (swingset) and i LOVED it. it always meant a lot to me that he made it just for me. and this other kid named kevin who would use it a lot. :)
Post a Comment