Saturday, September 05, 2009

Party Day

Today is Baby K's bday party. I am busy frosting cupcakes and getting food ready and if I'm lucky I'll get a shower before the big party. :) Pictures will be posted later this weekend.
I spent last night making the cake and cupcakes and used a family favorite chocolate cake recipe that my mom made for us often. She didn't really make it for birthdays but just for a special treat. I think it's kind of special that i'm using it for Baby K's birthday cake.

The other party today is the K-State Party. Wish I could be two places at once. Football season starts today, it's a home game & Bill is back! Oh how I wish I could drive up for the 2nd half, throw on my purple and yell "First Down!" and "Touch Down!" Another day.

Well, I'm off to do more party prep. :)

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! (it's really tomorrow but we will celebrate for days!)

1 comment:

Gail said...

Ah, Baby K--wish I was there with you today! I can't wait to see pictures, and I'll have the kiddos call you tomorrow and sing to you. We love you so much!